Friday, September 30, 2011

http://entertainmenthotgossip.blogspot.com/

Hollywood actress Abbie Cornish admitted to undergo a sex scene rather than have to go through the fight scenes in action movies.
Abbie Cornish (Photo: ist)
Sucker Punch movie star is self-conscious with her body shape is considered inappropriate to undergo the action scenes.

"I never in good condition when I did it at Sucker Punch. Because I had to fight and dance while wearing skimpy clothes," he said as quoted by Contactmusic, Monday (15/08/2011).

If you feel inferior due to their anatomy fight scenes, the film star insisted she was just never afraid or embarrassed to appear naked in sex scenes.

"Sex scenes much easier than the fight scenes. As a Hollywood movie star, I'm still not used to action films because I am very self conscious with my body quality. So I never feel afraid or embarrassed to appear nude in a sex scene," he explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment